What's a rose without thorns!
A serpent without venom!
A glass without wine!
Those are my shoes buddy!
And you don't fit well in them!
I'm coming quick and hard to get what's mine buddy!
Done and enough with your old sick little tricks!
It's serious, all serious buddy!
A bullet's coming to your chest!
No more cat-n-mouse games buddy!
Survival of the fittest it is!
And no stopping till I win buddy!
Just bring it on!
Those are my shoes buddy!
And you don't fit well in them!
I'll take what's mine buddy!
Do what you can!
I'll do it fair and square buddy!
Something you can?
Those are my shoes buddy!
And you don't fit well in them!
It's not your grumbling buddy!
It's a roar!
Just whining doesn't make you a champ buddy!
Look at me! I am the one!
Those are my shoes buddy!
And you don't fit well in them!
A serpent without venom!
A glass without wine!
Those are my shoes buddy!
And you don't fit well in them!
I'm coming quick and hard to get what's mine buddy!Done and enough with your old sick little tricks!
It's serious, all serious buddy!
A bullet's coming to your chest!
No more cat-n-mouse games buddy!
Survival of the fittest it is!
And no stopping till I win buddy!
Just bring it on!
Those are my shoes buddy!
And you don't fit well in them!
I'll take what's mine buddy!
Do what you can!
I'll do it fair and square buddy!
Something you can?
Those are my shoes buddy!
And you don't fit well in them!
It's not your grumbling buddy!
It's a roar!
Just whining doesn't make you a champ buddy!
Look at me! I am the one!
Those are my shoes buddy!
And you don't fit well in them!
No comments:
Post a Comment