Saturday, November 23, 2013

Days of Friendship

We all have a friend who is very special to us. It is not necessary that the two always agree to each other but the two are always there for each other whenever the other needs him and the best thing is that nobody ever made any such promise. The two fight each other but have a deep sense of respect and love for one another despite everything. This one is for one such friend of mine.

Of many I have known 
Closest you have been 
You give me reasons 
To smile 
To think 
To be inspired 
To pull my hair out 
I can't hate u 
Of that am sure 
Not sure if I can trust u 
But u r the only I have.. 
Though I may fade 
Your memories and your gifts 
Live with me 
You are a part of me 
And this existence 
You are 
A friend of mine 



















No comments:

Post a Comment